I think it would be very useful in following up to the PREP workshop
as well.  I think I can commit to staffing it for a significant period
of time, though I do not have a funding source.  If 50 people each
committed $10 to the Sage foundation for this purpose, that would get
us halfway there, though.

- kcrisman