Hello everybody !!!

I have a working version of the Coin package which enables me to use
the CPLEX through Sage (this package contains code that makes
interfacing Sage and Cplex much easier). This is great for me, and I
would now like to send the corresponding patch, but this work by
adding options to the "configure" script in Coin, and giving it the
name of directories containing the CPLEX libraries.

This means that at some point when installing the script, the user
should be able to give it one or two lines of informations if he wants
to be able to use CPLEX, and say that he does not care otherwise.

How could this be done ? :-)

Nathann