Jaap Spies wrote:
Dr. David Kirkby wrote:

I'm too busy to search for it, but there was a report the problem goes
away if an option like ''without-freetype' was added to gd's configure
script. You will need to search the recent posts to find the exact
details - I don't have time to do it for you just now - sorry.

dave

A better option might be to specify the path of libiconv if the gd
configure script will allow this to be done.

I'm looking into that.

Jaap

Apparently according to Dima, there is. This is now

but if you can do this, please do, as I don't have much time now.

Dave