As I am working on patching this, I wonder if we shouldn't have an API
change in sage. Currently several functions, namely cliques_number_of
take a 'with_labels' argument as a Bool to determine whether a
dictionary of values is returned or a list. In the new networkx
version, the function always returns a dictionairy, and one can access
the list of values with a call to .values(). This seems more natural
and intuitive to me, and I think we should change the sage function to
be consistent with the networkx method. Thoughts?