I'm thinking of making an optional package for the program Qhull,
which computes convex hulls and Delaunay triangulations numerically in
any dimension.  I am more motivated to work on it if it could someday
become a standard package, so my question is whether its license is
compatible with Sage.  As far as I can tell, it is.

The license is as follows:

This software includes Qhull from C.B. Barber and The Geometry
Center.
Qhull is copyrighted as noted above.  Qhull is free software and may
be obtained via http from www.qhull.org.  It may be freely copied,
modified,
and redistributed under the following conditions:

1. All copyright notices must remain intact in all files.

2. A copy of this text file must be distributed along with any copies
   of Qhull that you redistribute; this includes copies that you have
   modified, or copies of programs or other software products that
   include Qhull.

3. If you modify Qhull, you must include a notice giving the
   name of the person performing the modification, the date of
   modification, and the reason for such modification.

4. When distributing modified versions of Qhull, or other software
   products that include Qhull, you must provide notice that the
original
   source code may be obtained as noted above.

5. There is no warranty or other guarantee of fitness for Qhull, it
is
   provided solely "as is".  Bug reports or fixes may be sent to
   qhull_...@qhull.org; the authors may or may not act on them as
   they desire.