Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply and the interest in integrating Axiom with this.

I think it could be very easy to adapt my conversion process to have
any added code cells executed by Axiom in the Sage notebook, either
cell-by-cell or as the default language for an entire worksheet.
Creating some Axiom-specific format might be more work.  95% of the
conversion relies on tex4ht producing jsMath, which the Sage notebook
is designed around.

I now understand very well how to craft latex that converts cleanly
and am making progress on the best way to mark-up Sage code (mostly
with SageTeX environments) and have them translate into parts of
worksheets.  So, while working acceptably right now, the conversion
process is far from stable - so keep in touch when you get serious
about adding Axiom to AATA.

Thanks,
Rob