Builds ok after all on PPC OS X 10.4 (whew!) - to test would overload
things too much for what I need it for now.

However, I noticed something weird:

Dasher-03:~/Desktop/sage-4.6.prealpha4 student$ ./sage
| Sage Version 4.6.prealpha4, Release Date: 2010-09-07               |
| Type notebook() for the GUI, and license() for information.        |
*                                                                    *
* Warning: this is a prerelease version, and it may be unstable.     *
*                                                                    *
sage: 2+2
4
sage:
Exiting Sage (CPU time 0m0.28s, Wall time 0m3.25s).
Exiting spawned GP/PARI interpreter process.

Note the last line.  This is repeatable.  Do we really want this?  We
do get an exit of a spawned GAP process when one moves Sage to a new
location, but that's the only time I can think of that Sage makes such
a message without any other programs being started.  Don't tell me we
started GP/PARI to compute 2+2!  Those aren't really the size of
integers we should need that for :)

- kcrisman