Hi Dima!

On Sep 9, 2:44 pm, Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nobody seems to be willing to review the ticket, however, as if the
> problem got resolved in a way that escapes me.

The problem for my package did indeed resolve, due to
current_randstate().set_seed_gap(). But of course it should better be
solved directly in GAP (resp. the GAP spkg).

However, at the moment, I spend all my energy in (1) finalising the
next version of my cohomology package, and (2) the relocation of my
family (without the help of my wife, who is very sick). After (1) I'll
probably need a break from development. So, I'd appreciate if someone
else could review the ticket.

Best regards,
Simon