Thanks: saving the code as a .spyx file was working perfectly as well.
I am currently running some computations (a project for my master's
thesis)... The code is quite long by now (primality proving after
Goldwasser-Kilian/ Atkin-Morain in Cython), but nevertheless I'll try
to come up with an example by the end of this week (I will contribute
the code anyways soon)