Thanks, Dima!

I have done so. I've also added a feature, a bugfix for it, and a
doctest for it. Here is the new patch:

http://www1.spms.ntu.edu.sg/~krkini/temp/sage-wlrefine.patch

Same URL, new file. If you would like to see the old patch, stick a
".old" on the end of the URL. Is this patch about ready to be posted
to a trac ticket?

Thanks,
    Keshav