On 3/10/11 4:48 AM, Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
The title pretty much says it all. I don't know these files get created,
but somewhere in the build & test process of sage-4.6.2.rc1 there are
some files created in $SAGE_ROOT. I don't really think it's a great idea
creating file there, but in any case 'make distclean' is not removing them.

What do the files look like? My first guess is that some of the plot commands are creating files when they shouldn't (or where they shouldn't). Maybe it's a test of the plot save command that doesn't use the temporary directory that doctests should use.

Jason