On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 23:08:27 -0700
Jason Grout <jason-s...@creativetrax.com> wrote:

> On 6/18/11 10:59 PM, Ars-Magna wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I noticed that in the 4.6.2 one has the following expected behavior
> > sage: list(x.iterator())
> > []
> > where as in 4.7
> > sage: list(x.iterator())
> > ValueError .....
> >
> > Is it just my machine or any one else observed this behavior I
> > wanted to confirm before creating a Ticket.
>
> What is x?

I suppose it's a symbolic variable. This was changed in #7537:

Why do you think an empty list is the expected behavior?

Note that t.operator() will return None for any object that does not
have a list of operands (constant, numeric or symbol). This can be used
as a test criteria if you are trying to traverse the expression tree.

Burcin