Hi!

Occasionally, the patchbot states that the doctests of some file fail,
but the log actually does not show any errors.

For example, for #11815, the log currently ends with

The following tests failed:

        sage -t  -force_lib devel/sage-11815/doc/fr/tutorial/programming.rst
Total time for all tests: 1017.8 seconds
None
2011-09-19 08:10:15 -0700
1045 seconds

So, it states that the tests of one file fail, but it doesn't say how
many tests fail (which it usually does, even if zero doctests fail).

However, when I search /tutorial/programming in the log, I find:
sage -t  -force_lib doc/en/constructions/linear_algebra.rst
         [5.4 s]
sage -t  -force_lib doc/fr/tutorial/programming.rst
         [0.0 s]
sage -t  -force_lib doc/en/constructions/rep_theory.rst
         [4.3 s]

Is that a known problem? Ongoing work to fix it?

Best regards,
Simon