On Jan 10, 2012 6:37 AM, "Volker Braun" <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 10, 2012 8:22:51 AM UTC-5, mmarco wrote:
>>
>> Oh, and by the way: what about the option of running the VM in
>> headless mode?
>

> Again, that is what my current virtual machine does. It works fine as
long as the host has networking up and running.

I'm not sure what you guys means by "headless".  I would definitely not
call Volker's current VM headless, since when you start it up there is a
visible Linux console (which I would call a "head"), and if you click in
it, then the cursor is trapped.

-- William