On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 07:52:10 -0500
Jason Grout <jason-s...@creativetrax.com> wrote:

> On 3/27/12 7:47 AM, Burcin Erocal wrote:
> > This happened to me as well. I could still change the options even
> > though I don't use a gmail address. I fixed your membership options
> > nevertheless.
>
> How did you change your options?  Is there a way to email commands to
> google groups?

This might not make any sense since my knowledge of the inner workings
of google's web interface is minimal...

I guess my email address is associated to a google profile, which I can
use for google docs, groups, and so on. When I log in to with that
profile, the google groups interface lets me change my membership
options.

Cheers,
Burcin