On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 11:56 PM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here are some upcoming Sage Days workshops, which I just added numbers
> for.  The dates of some are tentative.  If *you're* interested in
> going to one, let me know...
>
> Sage Days 57: Sage Combinatorics Days in Cernay-la-ville (sometime
> February-May, TBA).
> Sage Days 58: Bugs Days, San Diego (sometime April, 2014).

>From my side the best dates for Bug Days would be March 17-21 (a
Monday - Friday).

So far though only two people -- Julian Ruth and Burcin Erocal -- have
expressed interest.  Is anybody else interested in spending a week in
Southern California fixing bugs?  We would need a few more bug fixers
to make this worthwhile.   Travel and hotel is paid for participants,
in case you're wondering.

If there aren't enough interested people, then we could do a bug days
in Seattle in April, May or June instead.

 -- William