On Tue, 30 Jun 2015, Tom Boothby wrote:

I spoke with Brendan McKay personally less than a month ago.  He is
fully aware about the restrictions, and utterly unmoved by the
difficulty his license creates.

Duh. Then what he means when saying that we can ignore it for incorporation into Sage?

Actually, about non-military restriction... One professor at unit where I work taught mathematics at Military Academia of Finland before. Well, I think he does not do research related to defence forces; and in any case, graph automorphism may not play any role in it anyway. But in principle, what should be done to make things really right? Should I remove nauty from our Sage server to be sure? Or should every user be forced to click "OK, I won't use functions ... if I do research with non-trivial military use."? Or have front page of server containing those restrictions?

--
Jori Mäntysalo