On Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 10:06 AM Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 9:57 AM David Coudert <david.coud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have issues compiling this release. I have openblas 0.3.20 installed with
> > homebrew, but sage searches for 0.3.19.
>
> looks like you have a stale ./configure, otherwise I can't explain this.
> Run
>
> ./bootstrap
>
> (making sure it succeeds)

In fact, the up to date ./configure will not even check that the
version is less than 0.3.20.
So I don't know what's happening, perhaps some mixup in your Homebrew, or
in the result of "source .homebrew-build-env"
It could be that the latter was not run since Homebrew update, and
still points (in, say, LIBRARY_PATH, or in PKG_CONFIG_PATH) at a no
longer existing on the system 0.3.19

Closing the shell, opening a fresh one, and
doing

      source .homebrew-build-env

should fix this issue.