ECB's Stark says further rate cut not ruled out

BERLIN, Nov 14 (Reuters) - European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet 
has not ruled out lowering interest rates further, ECB Executive Board member 
Juergen Stark was quoted as saying on Friday.

In an interview with German radio station Suedwestrundfunk, Stark was asked 
whether the ECB, which lowered its main lending rate to 3.25 percent last week, 
saw scope for further cuts.

'Every time the ECB meets, we obviously consider how the situation is, how the 
economy is doing, how prices are likely to continue developing, and the ECB 
President said recently that if the analysis warrants it, then it's not to be 
ruled out that we continue to use this instrument,' Stark said.

(Reporting by Dave Graham - Reuters)

http://www.forexfactory.com/news.php?do=news&id=126948




      


------------------------------------

Kunjungi situs http://www.info-saham.com untuk informasi seputar saham.

DILARANG KERAS MEMOSTING OPINI PRIBADI TENTANG POLITIK DI MILIS INI.
Silahkan lakukan itu di milis [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] untuk berhenti dari milis saham
[EMAIL PROTECTED] untuk bergabung ke milis saham
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/saham/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/saham/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirim email ke