Bruno Gola wrote:

Good morning (brazil ;-]) everyone,

I'm in trouble and i need your help! I have a samba 3 running on a
linux box (debian 3.1 sarge) as PDC (domain is EVERSYSTEMS_INF). I
dont know if it's possible, but, i need that samba controls the
authentication on some windows machines, an example: i have a machine
A,B and C, and all of them are part of theont machine A and B, but not
in C.
I'm having trouble understanding what your requesting.
You have 3 machines A, B, and C.
after that I'm not sure what your saying. Is it: machines A and B are part of the Domain and C is not.
I don't know what theont is.
Sorry the issue is too complex without understanding the network better.

And a user brunog that can login on machine A and C, not in B.
Note that my windows machines are already authenticating against
samba. Is this possible with samba?

Thanks,
--
Bruno Fialho Marques Gola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cel: (11) 9294-5883