Read up on security = ADS and windbind.
cheers,henrik
27 jul 2006 kl. 17:04 skrev Michael F:

Hello!
I want to make a samba server that let the users connected to domain
to acces the shares without promting for password once they are
authentificated to domain. I also want to restrict the acces on share
to some usernames. I try to made this using the security setting to
domain but it worked after i made coresponding usernames that i shared
the resource. Can i make samba use the domain controler?

Thanks in advice!

--
Michael,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]