Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com>*

*Role: EPIC MC Clinical Applications Coordinator*

Location: Woonsocket, RI

Duration: 6+ months contract

*Client Expectation:*

   - They are looking for consultants with hands on Experience in EPIC
   Ambulatory
   - Ambulatory Certification is mandatory
   - 2 Implementation in Ambulatory candidates should have worked (i.e.
   Design, Support, Pre-Live, Post-Live experience)
   - Should have completed 2 implementations in Hospitals.

*Primary Duties and Responsibilities:*

The Clinical Applications Coordinator participates in the full lifecycle of
the project, with particular emphasis on configuring vendor applications,
maintenance of appropriate tools & environments, testing, and application
support.

While responsibilities will vary from project to project, this role is
typically expected to:

   1. Understand, leverage, and execute Clinical, billing, and claims
   functionality via application configuration & maintenance needs.
   2. Participate in the development of configuration protocols,
   requirements/design documentation and definition of test cases.

   3. Create and fulfill EHR use cases, identify business and functional
   requirements and working closely with IT resources to translate
   requirements and workflows to technical specifications
   4. Lead documentation efforts for discovery and implementation
   5. Ensure requirements and future state workflows are clearly defined
   6. Work with Project Managers to identify tasks and associated
   estimates.
   7. Support execution of vendor upgrades, system changes and environment
   maintenance procedures.
   8. Work with matrix-style teams including providers, project managers,
   technical resources, Subject Matter Experts (SME), business stakeholders,
   and vendor representatives to document the business and functional
   requirements, system specifications, and testing attributes & results
   9. Participate in the analysis of current state processes and
   collaborate with clinical business and reporting users to create future
   state processes
   10. Identify and document process and data gap
   11. Participate in the creation and completion of project related
   deliverables including:

   - Use Cases
      - Business requirements
      - Technical specifications
      - Scope documents
      - Gap analysis
      - Impact assessment
      - Test scripts
      - Training materials
      - Go-live and readiness documentation
      - Stakeholder communications
      - Support plans

   1. Leverage existing test cases and develop, and execute, efficient test
   cases to validate business requirements.
   2. Contributes to training and communication planning

*Prior Work Experience:*

   - Minimum of 3-5 years relevant healthcare IT/HIT/HIM experience
   - Knowledge of clinical and ambulatory workflows
   - Experience configuring, designing, and supporting EMR/EHR systems
   - Previous application configuration experience
   - Experience in test planning & execution, test case development, and
   meeting project quality requirements
   - Experience working on large projects

*Education:*

BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience

*Required Skills:*

   1. Strong knowledge of clinical applications and understanding of the
   healthcare IT industry
   2. Prior Epic application experience required
   3. Epic certification required
   4. Understanding of configurable applications and monitoring practices
   5. Analytical, problem resolution and interpersonal skills
   6. Meticulous attention to detail
   7. Eagerness and ability to work well as an individual contributor in a
   team environment
   8. Ability to bridge communication amongst technical and non-technical
   project staff and customers
   9. Excellent communication skills

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth || American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype/ Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Web: www.aitrg.com

[image: joe-hertvik-linkedin-button]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasanth-kumar-sakthivel-38b367a5>  [image:
download] <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dream-jobs-in-us> [image:
followUsTwitter] <https://twitter.com/tagvasanth>

Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental
awareness.

Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.

*To Unsubscribe, Click **Remove me*
<vasanth%40aitrg.com?subject=Unsubscribe&body=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20all%20future%20mailings.%0A%0ARegards%0A%0A>