Location:  Bartlesville, OK

Duration:  2 months

Rate:  DOE+ expenses.

Description = I would target this person to be onsite 4-6 weeks. They would
serve as our liaison back with SAP regarding Overpayment issues as well as
other OSS Messages/Notes that we have created (or will create), related to
year-end issues, tax reporting, etc. Comments: The customer went live with
US Payroll back in January. They have implemented the overpayment
functionality and have been having multiple issues with the Salary
Overpayment Recovery Solution and US Payroll Tax Reporter. We need a senior
consultant to manage and address tax reporter issues and ensure/test cross
year tax adjustments. This will be part of their year end testing process.

--
Best Regards,
Suman