Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position:  OTM Lead Consultant

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate + Exp

Project Description: Supplier Entry

Important: This position is right to hire after 6 months.  Position will
require travel to London possibly and other locations

Required Skills: Oracle Transportation Management ,Configuration and
Administration

Minimum Years of Experience: 8-10 years

Preferred Skills: Ideally would have sourcing, iSupplier, Service Contracts
experience

Role Title: OTM Lead

Is the role technical or functional? Functional but with ability to
configure OTM application

Responsibilities and Deliverables:

1.            Create BR100 - 9/20/2010 - 9/24/2010

2.            Create the end-to-end and string scenarios - 9/27 - 10/1/2010

3.            Configure OTM for the POC - 10/4/2010 -  10/15/2010

4.            Test the OTM end to end scenarios and string scenarios to
prepare for POC - 10/15/2010 - 11/05/2010

5.            Test Project end to end scenarios - 11/8/2010 - 11/19/2010

6.            Blackout week of 11/22/2010

7.            POC in Houston - 11/29/2010 - 12/16/2010

8.            Black out week of 12/20 and 12/27

9.            POC in London  (repeat of Houston with different audience) -
1/3/11 - 1/14/2010

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.
1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set.

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I a...@gainam.com I
ajaytomar...@yahoo.in <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in>   I