*Hi Partners,*

My name is Mitul from GRS Consulting. I would like to introduce to you a
job opening where client is looking to hire a *IBM MDM Developer*. Please
find the requirement details given below and revert back with your feedback
about it. *Please feel free to call me at 513-342-6277*.

*Please share genuine candidates Only*

*Sure shot Placement give me best candidates*

*Needed Profiles ASAP!!!!!!!!!*

*Title: IBM MDM Developer (Work from Home)*

*Location: Asheville NC*

*Duration: Longterm*

*10%-15% travel Required!!*

*Requirements*

The ideal candidate will demonstrate a breadth of knowledge in DW/BI and
MDM and have tool specific expertise in the IBM Suite of MDM products

·         Experience in end to end implementations of MDM solutions

·         1-2 years of IBM InfoSphere MDM Advanced Edition v11.0
development experience.

·         Experience developing web services using Java.

·         Experience in XML technologies and DB2 databases.

·         Experience in RAD 8 for Java development

Regards...

Mitul

mshu...@goldenresource.com