*Hello,Please let me know if you have any consultant available for the
below role,Position: Devops consultant Location: McLean, VA; Plano,
TXDuration: 2+Year ContractThey must be certified AWS Looking for someone
with a programming bent to support operations in our Privileged Access
Management space.REQUIRED SKILLS:5+ years of experience with J2EE3+ years
of experience with databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server2+ years of
experience with REST API2+ years of experience with scripting such as
Python, Powershell, JavaScriptExperience with JSON and YAMLExperience on
Linux OSSkilled in Active Directory concepts, including users, computers,
groups, policiesSkilled in the areas of server log analysis and
understanding of common analysis techniques and toolsSolid understanding of
protocols, services, and traffic flows for authenticationBachelor degree in
Computer Science or a related disciplineGood knowledge in Data security &
EncryptionExcellent communication and documentation skillsDESIRED
(ADDITIONAL) SKILLS:Experience with DevOpsExperience with Amazon Web
Services such as EC2, S3, DockerWorking knowledge of Multi Factor
Authentication*

*Please send your resumes to megha.agar...@panzersolutions.com
<steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com>  for immediate consideration*

*Thanks,*