*Good **Afternoon Partners**!*

*How are you? Hope you are doing fine.*
I have an urgent requirement with one of my client. Please find the details
as below

*We are looking for**  *Core java Developer**

*Location          :           *CA

*Duration         :           **6+** Months*

*Rate                :           Negotiable*

  Start Date       :           ASAP
Please send us your updated resume along with the following details to
ni...@niharinfosys.com

*Requirements & Description:*

Mandatory skills:

Excellence in Core java.

Minimum j2ee experience should be 6 yrs

Excellence in J2EE and XML Web technologies using Java 5

Expertise in developing web pages using JSP/Servlets/CSS/Taglibs

Hands on experience in Struts , Spring and Hibernate.

Hands on experience in Web services using Axis

Knowledge of Oracle database for writing SQL scripts

Hands on experience in debugging and testing.

Good Communication skills

Preferable skills:

Experience in Financial Domain .

Experience in any of the application server Weblogic 10.x preferred.
 Please send us your updated resume along with the following details to
ni...@niharinfosys.com

   - *Current Location        :*
   - *Willingness to Reloc  :*
   - *Rate                            :*
   - *Availablity                  :*
   - *Contact Details          :*
   - *Visa Status                 :*

*Your early reply is appreciated & looking forward for a mutually rewarding
association.*

*Have a wonderful day.*