Our Direct Client is looking for  Project Manager Position in Dover, DE for
6 Months please let me know if you have any candidate

*Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Dover, DE
Duration: 6 Months*

Manager Department projects that require integration with statewide systems
or applications.
Manage/implement technologies that require VMware Expertise.
Manage/implement technologies that require SAN connectivity Expertise.
Working knowledge of firewalls and connectivity
Knowledge of any of the following server applications, BizTalk, Corticon,
and Oracle IAM.
Interact with executive level business users or technical experts.
Function as an expert related to architectural best practices.
Create detailed architectural diagrams.

Prior experience as a Technical project manager directing vendors on
enterprise wide projects Required 5 Years
Prior experience managing technical aspects of projects involving firewalls
and connectivity Required 3 Years
Prior experience managing technical aspects of projects Cisco systems
Required 5 Years
Prior experience managing projects involving VMware Required 3 Years
SAN connectivity expertise Highly desired 3 Years
Prior experience with Blade Servers Required 3 Years
Knowledge of BizTalk Desired
Knowledge of Corticon Desired
Knowledge of Oracle IAM Desired
Strong verbal and written communication skills Required

*Thanks,

Albert Smith
CNC Consulting, Inc
The enterprise resource for staff augmentation
720-789-5608 Phone
201-541-9128 Fax
alb...@cncconsulting.com
www.cncconsulting.com*