Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

**************************BACKFILL Position******************************

*Oracle Consultant*

*Client: BI WORLDWIDE*

*Minneapolis, MN*

*6 months C2H *

*Notes from the Manager: I’d be looking for some experience
designing/architecting SaaS solutions and a background in either developing
or designing in a database procedural-type language (preferably PL/SQL).*

*EAD-GC/GC/USC Only *

*F2F Required !!*

*Here are a few  notes from the hiring manager: *

•             Quick turnaround requirement gathering, system design,
testing and implementation/experience in a rapid application development.

•             Able to adapt system design to client change requests, often
on-the-fly.

•             Not too much emphasis on the fancy terminology/not dependent
on 3rd party software for design / development / testing activity.

•             Ability to handle multiple roles, not specialized in either
analysis or testing or specifications.

•             Experience writing detailed development specifications
(pl/sql and java) for an entire project, not just one part of it.

•             Development background in a database procedural-type language
(e.g. pl/sql)

•             Strong sql ability for problem solving and testing (writing
up test cases and executing them)

*Technical Analyst*- Oracle DBA background. Working closely with the
Business Analysts. Need to have heavy backend experience along with Custom
Systems experience. They are designing all specifications for the
developers to just take the plans and hit the road running.

*Qualifications:*

• Five plus years business and project management experience
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Business,
preferred
• Preferred technical capabilities:
o Basic HTML understanding
o Intermediate SQL skills
o Previous experience with Oracle database

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>