Hi

We are currently recruiting for Java Portal Developer for our client in OH.
Kindly send me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

Kindly revert me with profiles to *pa...@advnj.com*

Role: Java Portal Developer
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Duration: 6 + months

Minimum Position Qualifications:
5 - 7 years experience in systems analysis, design or programming and the
associated development methodologies with large size or highly complex
projects.
Experience with Project planning.
Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate
information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
Ability to interact well in a team environment.
Proven knowledge of these technologies and applications:
IBM Webshpere Portal, XML Access Scripts, Shell Scripting, Maven, JSR-268
Portlet Spec
Java: Java, J2EE, Eclipse or STS, Ant, Maven, JUnit, Web Service SOAP
Front End: HTML, JSP, JavaScript, XML, AJAX, CSS,
General: Network / Reverse Proxies, Firewalls, CA SiteMinder
Sharepoint 2007
Strong background in SQL
* *
Desired Previous Job Experience
Bachelors degree in an Information Systems discipline preferred.
Prior experience with project planning with large size or highly complex
projects.
Prior experience within these technologies: ColdFusion, .NET, Sharepoint
2010, CSS3, JQuery, IBM Rational Application Developer, IBM Websphere
Portlet Factory.
Database experience: DB2, SQL Server, Informix

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru*
pa...@advnj.com*