I use a few security add-ons to speed up my browsers on Firefox, Chrome and
IE as well :

Ghostery for trackers (helps speed up page loads plus block tracking sites
which you wouldn't image are watching you), works on Firefox, Chrome, IE,
Opera and Safari

Mask Me (kind of the same but also masks email when using on sites I don't
want to give information to)

Http Nowhere

Is there any conflict between 64 & 32 bit? I know that sometimes if they
are not the same you fun into weird situation when certain programs tend to
be sluggish or non-responsive. These are clean dual boots your running, the
Linux side isn't slow to boot up is it or is it drawing more resources than
normal during start up?

Taylor

>From the desk of Taylor Woods: Just a man and his computer
(404)536-7773 cell
"Success is not measured by the amount of failures but by the amount of
attempts to accept failure as an option"

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any
attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records.
Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.