There is pretty much no pint to doing beta CentOs or Scientific Linux
builds. Staying up to date with the released packages from upstream is far
more stable, and our favorite upstream vendor does not publish their full
DVD building suite. So simply doing regular updates will keep you up to
date until, and after, the final release is published.

New releases are particularly good for installation media or toolkits, and
a new code base with tested, synchronized updates to base new deployments
on.