And yes, some of mine have had their physical safety threatened by griefers
and extortionists ("we'll swat you if you don't pay" constitutes a physical
threat) online. They reported it to local and national law-enforcement.
It's been ugly. But if no one reports these asshats, nothing _CAN_ be done.

Feel free to report the IPs of anyone involved in your attacks. We can all
ban them.