On 2017-01-02 02:30, David Sommerseth wrote:
Holding grudges against people for their behaviour instead of
trying to get a grip of their overall goal is not really much helpful in
the long run.

That's why I gritted my teeth and dug in even if I just needed to make one system do what I want so I can get on with other things. Reading your note I put together my thoughts a little. It seems to be (rightly?) oriented towards systems developers and large system sysadmins with few handles for somebody who needs something just a little out of the ordinary so she can get back to playing with software defined radios and video presentation software. (Both are PAINFUL to write; but, having written is a world class wonderful feeling.)

{o.o}