My perfect solution: Arm all property with C4 and a proximity fuse...If they
attempt to take it away from your house, it explodes...I won't have it, but
they won't either...Make them pay a price for theft...(Damn I wish that were
legal!)

Reece Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, folks...My house was burglarized last week, 11/5, at 3 in the
afternoon. They stole my gun.
I have an alarm system, but I was never really happy with the coverage.
It's an old ADT system.

I did get a call from them, but it was my neighbor's quick call to the
police that allowed the 3
burglars to be captured 3 houses from mine. The gun is gone. My fault on
that.

My point is...it was time to look for an alternative to the alarm system I
have. It's wired through the
walls, which limited the coverage. The motion detector was set off, but it
looks like they were leaving
when that happened.

So...I googled wireless alarm systems, and came up with this one:

InGrid Introduces the First All-Digital Home Protection SystemT

Now Available to Consumers

The First Professionally Monitored, Self-Install System That Delivers
Superior Protection, Reliability, and

Control from Anywhere in the World

Berwyn, PA, October 2, 2007 - InGrid, the leading innovator and developer of
digital

home protection services, today announced the direct to consumer
availability of its

Digital Home ProtectionT system. The next generation in home security uses

portable, digital technology and fully-integrated broadband providing a
nearly

impossible to defeat system that can now be purchased from InGrid's Web site
at

http://www.InGridhome.com.

I figured...BIG expense! Well, Here is what I ordered!

Home Kit with Three Year Contract (MSRP $469.99 - a $270 savings!)

$399.99 |
introductory offer $199.99
[ $200.00 Instant Savings]
The Home Kit includes everything you need for a complete InGrid Home
Protection system. The following products are included in the Home Kit:

* (1) Base

* (1) Console

* (1) Handset

* (1) Grid Extender

* (8) Sensors

* (1) Keychain Remote

I called them because they're so new, and because I called, I received a
$50.00 discount and a second Keychain Remote for free.
I bought another 8 sensors, and the fire alarm option. PLEASE check out
these folks! I think you'll love what they have to offer!

Remember, because it's wireless, you install the sensors yourself, or get a
friend to do it.

You will pay 29.99 a month for monitoring, but that's

a little less than ADT.

Check out the site!

<http://www.InGridhome.com> http://www.InGridhome.com

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyhomesavers.com
<http://www.legacyhomesavers.com/>

_____

<http://www.listbox.com>

"Let’s just saying you know more than you think, but we’re not going to help
you figure it out." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie