me I acquaint them with the Spanish explorers , You have a mix of
everything  missionaries, soldiers, camp followers etc, if you had to fight
you fought  if there was gold you sent the missionaries to peacefully
convert and get it .If not then come the soldiers...On the sgu finale I
especially like the brothers portrayal  when he goes to confront the Asian
gal. And the fear, and relief on her face . when she walks away even in
space we threaten  just by being in the proximity.