Yeah, so it's funny, my daughter's a five foot one inch girlie girl who I have seen snatch somebody up when they were trying to get in the way of her money. (She didn't know I was watching. She was about to punch a 250 pound dude in the throat).

We go to the movies together like twice every year, and it HAS to be an action movie. This is a tradition we started when we went to see "Kill Bill" together opening day. She saw "300" before me. Now, this is a woman who has the complete "Sex and the City" series on DVD, and has a fancy shoe collection. This ain't Peppermint Patty. She's in touch with her complete self, and walks in that balance.

She's seen more Bond movies than her boyfriend. Watching the Bond girls did something different for her. She takes the fashion cues from the women and drives like 007. (My insurance premiums are evidence of this)

She's also a DJ and in law school. I think girls need (and like) to see empowering images just like we dudes do. It helps balance their personalities.