Keith, the first one was... entertaining. Can't say much more than that for
it. I may -- *may* invest in the watching of this one, but only if there
isn't something on the dial of more interest to my brain.

I've only read a couple of the Riverworld novels, and the appeal was about
the same as the miniseries. Interesting, and that's it. But then, only one
of Farmer's works has eve rhad any interest for me, "The Other Log of
Phileas Fogg", and that because of its multiversal aspects. IMO, not really
worth the investment. Iwould (and will, when time allows) go with Feist's
continuation of his Midkemia series.