Keith, I had the link bookmarked, but it's gone dead. I'll have to chase it
down a different way. You'll have it as soon as I do. I recall that his
solution for intrducing the gravitational force was something that set a few
"established" physicists and theorists on edge, because it, like all great
things, came out of left field, where they, with their staid little minds,
never thought to look. The guy who cracked it likes to surf more than play
with numbers, if that tells you anything.