From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 2:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: question about installing ferrules

I do the same as RK but for 20-30 seconds or so. Remember to dry the tip of
the shaft and take a Q-Tip to the inside of the hosel to removing any
moisture.
John
shoptalk

Ralph, I use boiling water to enlarge, hey Al T you like that word, the
ferrule.         I put a cup of water in the microwave, heat it until it
comes to a boil then place the shaft tip with the ferrule in place as far as
I can get it, for about 1 minute,  then ram it home.

RK

Manufacturer's of World Class Golf Club Repair Equipment

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]