--- Richard Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think that I should give him back about
> $35.00, Marion says "GIVE HIM BACK$100.00.      What do you guys think???

Give me back my money! :-))))

Seriously, if the guy is hell bent on getting the cash back it might
be easier to just do it.  I agree with you that your product is not
malfunctioning, and clearly you've double and triple checked that anyway.

Unfortunately when it comes to customer satisfaction, sometimes you have
to do things you don't want to.

I wonder if you get the guy to pull a normal head if he would be convinced
it would work.  I'm still a relatice newbie at pulling heads, but by listening
to the expert advice here I don't stress over it anymore.  I preheat every head
just with a heat gun, but I've also never pulled a 975 head before.

-Eric

=====

Eric Schoonmaker
Plainville, MA