From: Al Taylor
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: test - too quiet - no reply needed

Bernie,
Follow the money trail.  Who buys advertisement on the Golf Channel.  Who supports the PGA show.  Unfortunately, not the PCS.  We don't have enough money to create a trail. :-)

Al

Ps.  Enjoy the cold weather.  I think the laws of physics say that the more cold that Knoxville takes, the less there is available for Cleveland.  Seems it has been a full month now that the temps have not gone above 22*.  I surrender.