In a message dated 1/24/2003 9:03:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Pretty state in areas, but I was glad to move away.

Mark

       I've been to Arkansas once, in 79. We had a friend from Cleveland that lived with a nephew near Rogers and we wanted to see her one last time so that she could meet our daughter who we named after her. She was 90+ yrs. old.
       We journeyed on winding roads through the mountains to get there. I remember stopping at Eureka Springs, a quaint mountain village which did not have one flat spot that I can recall. We found her house on the top of a steep hill overlooking a lake just east of Rogers. A beautiful spot!
       After our visit we were off to Heber Springs, to a 4 star resort called the Red Apple. We always said we would go back there but never have...
                                                That's my memory of Arkansas. Frank