Speaking of Ark. and trailer parks. Did you hear
about the fire at the capital in Ark, damn near
burnt down the whole trailer park!

Reminds me of all the old stories;-)

Carl
--- Burgess Howell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ofergodsake, you're both thinking of ARKANSAS.
>
> Most people don't know that 'arkansas' is the
> Cherokee word for 'trailer park.'
>
> Burgess
>
> At 07:24 PM 1/24/03, you wrote:
> >TFlan,
> >
> >Well, there are a lot less crowded conditions
> here than in your flake-state,
> >but I don't know one in 10 people who live
> here that were born here. Tellico
> >Village is half Michiganders who came down
> I-75 because they couldn't stand
> >the cold, yet wanted a little cold now and
> then to remind them how nasty it
> >was up there. You must be confusing Tennessee
> with Alabama.
> >
> >Bernie
> >Writeto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Carl Mc Kinley,  PCS Certified Class 'A' Clubmaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P T Barnum is the patron saint of expensive club manufacturers.