-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mark A Patton
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 7:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: PGA Show review

I know what you mean about the burner Al. Great idea. (I am curious at
what price to the vendors though). I grabbed the VP's card as I have a
few friends in the tradeshow biz for HP that this would be great for.

Mark

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Hey Guys,
>Had a good time at the show, sorry I wasn't able to catch up with folks.
One of the coolest things wasn't even a golf product.  It was cd literature
burner. Anyone who's been to the show - or any trade show for that matters -
knows you can wind up with a broken arm trying to carry around all the
literature you may want.  A company was at the enterances and exits of the
show with these kiosks that burned company liturature onto a cd for you.
You scanned your badge, then picked the catagories of companies you were
interested in, then the individual copies and the liturature they provided
was burned onto a disc (in PDF format I think)and it was free to you.  Next
year hopefully this company can sell more companies into their service.
Nike was making a big splash - I guess it was on The Golf Channel, because I
got four requests from folks about play-likes.  Didn't make the demo day -
heard it was fun.