While we're on the topic of rescue clubs, I just put together the 23*
Dynacraft Jackaroo II we were talking about a little while back.  Note
that the J II doesn't look like the old Jackaroo, this is a traditional
looking club.

I used a DGS300 trimmed the tip 2.25" and then butt-trimmed to get the
swingweight to about D3, total length ended up being a bit over 40".

I spent a bit of time at the range and on the course a bit and found it
very easy to hit straight shots with, both off the grass and off the
tee.  Trajectory and distance are about what you'd expect, nice and
high and I was getting about 215yards out of it off the tee, about 10
yards less off the grass.

This club is exactly what I was looking for, a log COG fairway wood with
a semi-deep face, something that would be great for both the tee and off
the deck.  I will probably pick up the 18* and see if it works as well
as the 23*.

-Dave