In a message dated 8/28/03 11:47:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

A little blast from the heatgun or a few seconds of heat from the torch and it turns into white flakes. That was my experience. They may have changed the formula from when I used it, but I'd never use it again!

YUP! It's a fast fix for future business! Not that bad for those who wand to "demo" many different shaft and head combinations . Just don't build anything permanent.
Cure 24 hour epoxy in about one houre at 140 degrees or about 2 hours at 125 degrees. Or move to Arizona where 115-120 degrees is not very uncommon.