From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: September 30, 2003 1:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Constant frequency

In a message dated 9/29/2003 7:57:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Flat line you clubs at the frequency of your favorite club.

llhack

Hi Lloyd and all,
Lloyd would you say there is any rule of thumb for a flat liner as far as woods freq vs irons freq goes?
The reason I ask is that of all my iron sets which are numerous the ones I seem to play the best are the ones that are flat lined at 294 cpm's, yet I know that my # with a driver is 242, I do know which 3 and 5 wds I hit best but don't know the freq's.
I guess the rule of thumb question for a flat liner is do you subtract 50 cpm's from the irons to the wds.
David