----- Original Message -----
From: "Bernie Baymiller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: NBP-COG

> Tom,
>
> You need to build yourself an NF2.

I hope you will excuse all my posts and my ignorance of the NF2.  I know
what it is in principle.  I  could identify it out of a pile of tools, at
least.  Bernie, I got the impression a few days ago that you feel it
eliminates the need for a frequency meter.  Did I get that right?

I have been too cheap to buy a frequency meter up till now.   I've been a
careful spine, cut, glue, and swingweight (or v.v.) guy.  I have finally
decided I better get a meter, but now you have me wondering.

Doug Clark