In a message dated 2/4/2004 7:05:41 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If you find a vendor, please post them on the list, if not already posted.  I've had zero luck getting the 95 from vendors as well.

Pat K

>From: "Keith E. Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: 2004/02/04 Wed PM 06:37:25 EST
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: ShopTalk: Aldila NV 95
>
>Aloha all, I am having trouble finding a component supplier with this
>shaft in stock. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I have
>tried the biggies, but the 95 is hard to come by except for special
>order. TIA  Keith
>--

Hi Keith, Pat,
Our host is an Aldila distributor, that should be your 1st choice for these, if you need them sooner at the risk of a shameless promotion we do stock them, contact info is on the web site www.thegolfcoast.com you will have to call for pricing as it is not listed on the web site.
David